Don't trust your company's critical data and operations to just anyone! This business advisory guide will arm you with 21 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant before giving them access to your company's network!Darren Patoni, President
Can Your IT Consultant Say "Yes" To These 21 Critical Questions?
Don’t trust your critical IT operations to just anyone. Make sure your IT consultant will give you honest, straightforward and ACCURATE advice without overcharging you.
Download This Free Report To Learn:
- 21 revealing questions that help you detect unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technicians in minutes.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- 4 costly misconceptions regarding computer maintenance and repair. (Don’t even pick up the phone until you know one of these.)
- What are viruses, worms, spyware and hackers? How do you protect yourself from these?
- Why spending a little more on your IT upfront can save you a lot in the long run.
- One surefire sign a computer support firm is one to avoid at all costs.
- A “dirty little secret” the computer repair industry does NOT want you to learn. Knowing this alone can potentially save you untold aggravation and a boatload of money!
Why Should You Care About This?
Because there are literally dozens of ways hackers and viruses can – undetected – gain access to and remotely control your network, corrupt your data and use your network as a conduit for spreading spam, viruses and even illegal software.
There are numerous system checks and updates that should be done on a regular basis to ensure maximum speed, performance and security. Ignore them and your system will get progressively slower, more unstable and susceptible to viruses, spyware and hackers.
Tape backups have a failure rate of 100% – that means all tape drives will fail at some point, often without warning. You don’t want to find out that your backup was not working the day after your hard drive fried.
FullScope IT is a trusted Microsoft Partner that specializes in delivering full-service IT support for all businesses in Maryland.
HURRY! Access Expires Soon!
COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR INSTANT ACCESS.
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Duane - Zillow.com
WOW! That is all I can say about Darren and the team at FullScope IT! After a detailed search, FullScope IT was hired, resulting in a 5-year strategic plan to move from our current IT position to one that we envisioned for the future. I cannot recommend FullScope IT highly enough. They are a great IT partner for any company.
Peter - CMPS®
Before hiring FullScope IT, our network would go down regularly, run slow, and even run into the occasional virus. Since signing up with their Premier plan, those issues are gone. FullScope IT is extremely reliable and professional. They listen to your needs and provide solutions.